Dedication and Compassion Like No Other
Sean is now an active member of the Colorado and Wyoming legal communities. His practice is devoted to clients injured as a result of the negligence of others. Sean’s passion has become helping those clients put their lives back together after suffering catastrophic injuries. The privilege of telling his clients’ stories in courtrooms throughout the country is the gasoline that keeps Olson Law Firm, LLC going every day.
In his book, Results Matter, Sean kept you in mind as he wrote every page to guide you should your journey become a personal injury lawsuit. That’s the same approach he takes working with clients every day – easing worries and simplifying life, and building others up.
More Than a Lawyer
Sean, his wife, and their two fantastic kids (along with a menagerie of four-legged family members) make their home in the foothills of Colorado. When he’s not helping clients, Sean is usually found mountain biking, fly fishing, or helping his children find journeys of their own. To this day, he instills in his children the lesson that brought him here – build others up.
How Olson Law Firm, LLC Is Different
Sean and the rest of the team at Olson Law Firm, LLC work tirelessly to represent their clients with traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, orthopedic injuries, and other complicated injuries caused by car and truck accidents, construction accidents, and other situations where a person or corporation’s negligence leads to harm. In addition, Sean focuses much of his knowledge and experience on representing those who have been injured because of medical malpractice.
- B.A., Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa – 1995
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado – 2006
- Admitted to the Colorado Bar – 2006
- Admitted to the Wyoming Bar – 2006
- Admitted to United States District Court, Colorado – 2006
- Admitted to United States District Court, Wyoming – 2006
- Admitted to the 10th Circuit United States Court of Appeals – 2006
- Million-Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyers – named Olson a Rising Star for five years before naming him a Colorado Super Lawyer continuously since 2017.
- Avvo.com has bestowed Olson with its highest rating.
- American Association of Justice
- National Trial Lawyers
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
- BBB – Denver and Cheyenne
- Expertise.com – Best Car Accident Lawyers