A car accident can suddenly and permanently change a person’s life. Debilitating injuries from a crash can take months, or even years, to recover from if a full recovery is possible. These injuries don’t just greatly affect the quality of life for the individual, their treatment also comes with an immense cost.
If you or a family member has been seriously hurt in a crash that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you should know that you have a right to demand compensation for your current and future losses. At the Olson Law Firm, LLC, our Denver car accident lawyer has the experience and the resources to fight for maximum compensation for you. Our firm has earned a reputation across Colorado for providing an unwavering customer experience and outstanding results.
Please reach out today to speak directly with firm founder Sean Olson about your case. Sean is ready to listen to your story, answer your questions, and help you pursue the money you need to move forward with your life after a tragic crash. Contact us now to set up your free consultation.
Motor vehicle injury crashes, injuries and serious in colorado, 2009-2017
Source: Crash Reports, DOR
Top contributing factors associated with the cause of motor vehicle crashes by crash type, Colorado 2017
Source: Crash reports, Colorado Department of RevenueDistracted = passenger, cell phone, radio, food, object, animal, etc.
5 Ways How Our Denver Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
After a serious car crash, victims and their families are often just trying to cope with their injuries and make ends meet. Simply getting through the day is sometimes a struggle, never mind battling with insurance companies and looking for evidence to support a claim. This is why so many seek the help of an experienced car accident lawyer in Denver.
There are a number of ways Sean Olson and his trusted legal team can help you, including:
- Taking over all communication with the insurance companies and the at-fault party on your behalf
- Collecting extensive documentation to support your Denver personal injury claim, including consulting with experts and specialists about how your injuries will affect you in the future
- Identifying all possible sources of compensation
- Building a strong case according to Colorado accident laws
- Aggressively negotiating for a maximum car accident settlement or arguing your case before a jury, if that is what is necessary to fight for your best interests
If you are ready to speak with a knowledgeable and compassionate Denver car accident attorney, please contact Sean Olson today. He will give you and your case the attention you deserve.