Have you been injured in an accident in Evergreen, Colorado? Is someone else to blame? If so, you may be entitled to financial compensation from the at-fault party.
Since 2012, Olson Law Firm LLC has been helping people in similar positions seek the money they need for the medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, and other losses they’ve suffered through no fault of their own.
Sean Olson, Olson Law Firm’s founding member, has strong ties to Evergreen. Sean is a proud Evergreen resident, elk enthusiast, and an active member of Evergreen Rotary International. Olson Law Firm proudly supports many local events like the Evergreen Rodeo and Summerfest. Sean knows that cases arising out of personal injury accidents in the mountains can be different from those in other parts of Colorado. Calling Evergreen home provides Sean and the rest of the firm a unique perspective of how injuries occurring in mountain towns like Evergreen can affect the lives of those who live there.
Contact us today for a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Evergreen, CO. Find out how we can put our experience to work for you.
How Our Evergreen Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
The Evergreen personal injury attorneys at Olson Law Firm, LLC, are ready to do whatever it takes to pursue the compensation you deserve. We can help you by:
- Investigating the accident that led to your injuries
- Identifying who can be held liable to compensate you
- Documenting your losses to establish how much you’re owed
- Working with experts in accident reconstruction, medicine, vocational counseling, and finance to help us build a persuasive case
- Filing insurance and legal claims on your behalf
- Negotiating for a settlement that pays you a fair financial recovery
- Taking your case to trial if a fair settlement can’t be reached
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Evergreen, CO
At Olson Law Firm LLC we can help you if you’ve been injured as the result of:
- Car accidents – If a negligent motorist hit you or a vehicle or road defect caused your injuries, our firm is prepared to fight for the total compensation you deserve.
- Truck accidents – If you were the victim of a life-altering truck accident, let us stand up to the trucking companies and their insurers, demanding full financial recovery for you.
- Motorcycle accidents – If you are having trouble getting fair compensation after being injured in a motorcycle accident, our firm can push back against insurance companies’ tactics to demand the fair financial recovery you deserve.
- Pedestrian accidents – If a negligent driver struck you while you were on foot, our firm can advocate on your behalf to seek justice and accountability.
- Bus accidents – Whether you were injured while riding a bus that was involved in a crash or you were hit by a careless bus driver, our firm can help you seek the financial resources you need to recover from your injuries.
- Premises liability – If dangerous or defective conditions on someone else’s property caused your injuries, we can help you pursue compensation from a negligent property owner or other liable parties.
- Slip-and-fall accidents – If you slipped and fell due to the hazardous conditions on someone else’s premises, we will fight for fair compensation for the expenses and losses you incurred.
- Dog bites – If someone else’s dog bit or attacked you, we can help you seek compensation from the dog owner’s homeowners’ or renters’ insurance policy.
- Third-party workplace accidents – If you were hurt on the job, we can review the circumstances to see if you may be entitled to compensation from a non-employer third party whose negligence led to your injury.
- Traumatic brain injuries – A traumatic brain injury can leave you with expensive medical bills and reduced quality of life. Our firm can fight for the financial resources you need to obtain the best possible medical care and assistance.
- Spinal cord injuries – A spinal cord injury can result in permanent disability. Let us pursue the compensation you need to pay for the long-term care you require.
- Construction accidents – If you were injured while working on or simply passing by a construction site, we can explore your legal options for securing maximum financial recovery.
- Wrongful death – If your family has lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence, we can pursue the compensation and justice you deserve while you grieve and heal.
Common Injuries Sustained in Accidents in Evergreen
If you were injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, let our firm help you pursue the financial resources you need to recover from injuries, such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Whiplash and other neck and back injuries
- Herniated discs
- Dislocated shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, and ankles
- Ligament, muscle, and tendon injuries, including sprains, strains, and tears
- Internal bleeding and organ damage
- Facial injuries
- Hearing and vision loss
- Severe lacerations
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Infections and toxic exposure
Types of Compensation You Could Recover in an Evergreen Injury Case
At Olson Law Firm LLC we collaborate with medical, accident reconstruction, and financial experts to determine the full extent of our clients’ losses and how much they need in compensation.
That often includes money for:
- Hospital bills
- Prescription costs
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Purchases of medical equipment
- Home health services
- Renovations to accommodate permanent disabilities
- Loss of wages and future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Lost quality of life
- Reduction in life expectancy
Time Limits for Personal Injury Cases in Evergreen
Colorado’s statute of limitations is the law governing how much time you have to file a lawsuit and pursue compensation from the party or parties at fault for your injuries and losses. Typically, you have two years from the date that you suffered your injuries to file suit. However, if you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, you have three years from the accident to file a lawsuit against an at-fault driver or another liable party.
If you file your personal injury lawsuit after the legally allowed time has expired, the court may dismiss your case, and you will lose your opportunity to demand financial compensation from those responsible for your injuries.
Colorado also has timely notice laws that you must follow if you are pursuing a personal injury case against the state government, a local government, or a public agency. Currently, you have 180 days to notify the government or agency that you are pursuing a personal injury claim. If you fail to give timely notice, you may lose your chance to seek compensation.
Contact Our Evergreen Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you were injured in Evergreen, CO, and someone else was at fault, get the legal help you need to demand accountability from the responsible parties. Contact Olson Law Firm LLC today for a free, no-obligation case review and find out how our Evergreen personal injury lawyers can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.