How do I report nursing home abuse? | Denver Personal Injury Attorney

How do I report nursing home abuse? |

If you suspect that someone close to you is the victim of nursing home abuse, there are several things you can do. The first thing you can do is contact your State's Department of Public Health. The Department of Public Health is charged with investigating claims of nursing home abuse. They have the power of the law to ensure that whatever abuse was occurring, first of all stops, then it doesn't happen again.

It may also be important to speak to an attorney who's experienced in representing victims of nursing home abuse. Here at The Olson Personal Injury Lawyers, we take pride in our ability to represent victims of nursing home abuse and have the opportunity to tell their story, to make sure that justice is done and to make sure that the abuse doesn't happen again.
As one of Colorado and Wyoming's premier personal injury and civil litigation firms, the Olson Personal Injury Lawyers will work tirelessly to ensure that your story is told. If you have been injured in an accident, or your business has been harmed as a result of another's failure to follow the rules, call us today to see if we can help. It takes a team of dedicated trial lawyers to tell your story. And telling your story at trial is what we do best.
(303) 586-7297