What if the At-Fault Driver Leaves the Scene of the Accident?
If you were involved in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, your mind is already racing with the next steps. But when the at-fault driver leaves the scene before you can gather information; what do you do? Solving a hit and run accident is not easy, and is not always possible. With our attorneys by your side we will help fight for justice and get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
Reasons Why an At-Fault Driver May Flee:
- The driver has a suspended license or no license
- The driver does not have insurance
- The driver is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- The driver has multiple points on license
- The driver has an effective warrant
A Message From Sean Olson on the Steps You Need to Take:
Being involved in a hit and run is scary and can leave you feeling hopeless. Let our attorneys help support you by being there with you every step of the way. At Olson Law Firm, you can expect to receive our undivided attention as we guide you and help gather information to support your case.
How to Navigate a Hit and Run Accident:
- Call the Police to come to the scene of the accident.
- Receive medical attention, if needed.
- Contact your insurance company.
- Revisit the area to see if anyone witnessed or has video footage of the accident taking place.
Questions About How to Handle a Hit and Run? Call a Denver Car Accident Lawyer
If you are suffering from a car crash where the at-fault driver fled, it is imperative that you consult with an experienced Denver auto accident lawyer immediately. Your ability to recover full and fair compensation for your damages relies on compiling a strong case. You should not have to pay for the negligent action of another driver.
At Olson Law Firm, LLC, our legal team has deep experience handling complex car accident claims. We know how to investigate accidents, review evidence, and build strong legal cases. We have helped many injured victims get full financial compensation for their losses. If you are suffering from a car accident in Colorado, contact our law firm today. We would be happy to take some time to review your claim and explain your legal options to you.